How To Be Happy
Your Self Discovery Guide
Art Of Green Path guides you to be more confident and find yourself.
80 Daily And Life Choices To Feel Happy
1. Focus on your POSITIVE PERCEPTIONS
2. Cultivate your EMPOWERING EMOTIONS
3. Choose HEALTHY FOOD
4. Consume less - CREATE MORE
5. Discover the WONDERS OF LIFE
6. CONNECT with inspiring people
7. Start your LIFE CHANGE
8. Create your AUTHENTIC PURPOSE
9. Find WORK YOU LOVE
10. Experience your EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING
(70 more choices below)
Life should be playful, beautiful, curious, unpredictable journey of authentic discoveries. If you let it be.
Be Happy By Finding Your Confidence And Purpose
Our state of the heart depends on the horizons of our minds. Our state of mind depends on the depth of our hearts. By cultivating our empowering emotions - like playfulness, curiosity, joy, confidence, courage - we can reach the depths of our needs as human beings. Being on the path of our purpose in life means focusing all our intentions and ingenuity on its fulfilment. Finding our life meaning makes us more happy and more confident. When emotional intelligence glows in us, then we become ready for challenges bigger than ourselves.
Be Happy By Connecting With People And Nature
There is no wonder that our personal happiness depends on our health and our health depends on the health of the natural environment. Daily connections with people who share similar values significantly increase our happiness. We also get emotional and spiritual satisfaction through our sense of belonging to the biosphere. Our selfish struggle morphs into selfless abundance. We think beyond what we used to believe.
Be Happy By Creating Something Useful
Through the spirit of creating something beneficial for people's well-being, we are also getting proof of our own authentic participation in the wonder of life. Being creative and valuable is the key to a happy life. As we become more self-aware and learn how to love ourselves and be self-confident - we discover our unique life path. Then we feel as we have chosen our own GREEN PATH that embraces our ART.
Why Art Of Green Path
Art Of Green Path empowers positive life transformations through a curated journey of better life choices. Hence, it gives you a personal perspective to discover your path of understanding.
Art Of Green Path LIGHT
Learn How To Be Happy
Art Of Green Path LIGHT Guides You There Through These 12 Steps
If you want to be happy - now you have a chance to try Art Of Green Path LIGHT - a 12-step interactive challenge that can change your life forever! Bonus: a free ebook!
Being happy is a crucial step on your path to understanding yourself.
Your Choices To Feel Happy And Share Happiness
Life Is Boundless Creative Adventure If We Dare To Be
This spontaneous list is compiled with passionate, healthy, creative and ecological choices each of us can make if we want to feel happy and at the same time contribute to a better world.
These actions inspire you to move out of your comfort zone, surprise yourself and share the beauty of life with good people.
80 Daily And Life Choices To Feel Happy And Share Happiness
1. Focus on your positive perceptions.
2. Enjoy the present moment - positively and gratefully.
3. Do not forget to love yourself first.
4. Stop complaining, being negative and just talking about problems. Unhappy people focus on the negatives in life.
5. Find something positive and good in every situation. Look for solutions and connections. Happy people love life no matter what.
6. Don't be angry. Angry emotions make you frozen, and you are going nowhere. It is entirely useless and self-destructive to ride on anger.
7. Bring happiness and joy to everyone around you. Smile at strangers, talk to neighbours and see what you have in common, play spontaneously with your kid, make dinner with your partner, call parents more often.
8. Be happy now despite the circumstances around you. Waiting for the perfect situation will exhaust your life energy.
9. Feeling happy significantly increases your energy levels and makes you more capable of achieving your goals.
10. Celebrate all small steps toward your big life goals.
11. Cultivate your empowering emotions
12. Choose confidence and courage instead of worry and fear.
13. Choose play and purpose instead of stress and apathy.
14. Choose curiosity and joy instead of pessimism and frustration.
15. Don't forget to reflect your love in everything you do and everything you are.
16. Choose healthy food.
17. Choose real ecologic wholesome food instead of artificial fast food.
18. Choose various colourful vegetables instead of sugars and meat.
19. Don't forget to drink water.
20. Cut addictions by don't having them near. Make a healthy plan and stick to it.
21. Don’t escape into alcohol indulgence, comfort eating or overeating.
22. Eat less. Move more. Balance nutrients and needs.
23. Enjoy healthy food for energy and health - happiness and vitality.
24. Consume less - create more.
25. Simplify your life around things that matter.
26. Consume and buy less.
27. Reduce, reuse, repurpose, recycle things.
28. Create more.
29. Listen and write your thoughts in a journal.
30. Create a sustainable lifestyle.
31. Confront information overload with conscious choices - stop aimlessly scrolling social networks of distraction.
32. Instead, focus on improving or changing your life so you become in the flow of your vision.
33. Don't feed on imaginary emotions.
34. Cut your debt.
35. Don't escape into pleasure shopping by buying stuff you don't need. It costs your time, your money, your attention and your life.
36. Instead, you can invest your life resources in something authentic, meaningful, rewarding, and worthwhile.
37. Discover the wonders of life.
38. Feel profound and blissful by playing with your child. Even when you have something important to do.
39. Don't give up on your life and reflect such dissatisfaction on your children. Don't expect them to follow your unrealized dreams. Instead, be the hero for them and yourself.
40. Inspire all children and teach them to be curious and love life.
41. Children need guidance to grow into independent conscious humans. Help them. They are showing us who we are.
42. See every interaction with people as a challenge to learn more about yourself and how you can reach higher levels of consciousness and helpfulness.
43. Learn from nature.
44. Spend time outdoors, in the woods, by the river, on the sea, in the mountains.
45. Love nature.
46. Connect with inspiring people.
47. Be passionate every day about your positive contributions. Positively surprise yourself and others.
48. Open spaces of freedom, give the best of yourself through meaningful interactions.
49. Find people who need your qualities and build something original and unique together.
50. Use your passion to create something beautiful.
51. Start your life change.
52. Reimagine your life around your authentic values and real needs.
53. Step out of your usual daily routines to play and feel alive.
54. Do something unexpected because it is different, beautiful, inspiring, or valuable.
55. Connect more with nature, learning about the web of life.
56. Travel alone or with somebody special, maybe even make a video blog about all the extraordinary people and fantastic places you discover.
57. Plan to live intuitively and adventurously for one year, exploring the world and your own creativity.
58. Create your authentic purpose.
59. Create the vision of your desired future.
60. Understand who you are, what your values are, how you feel, how you want to feel.
61. Describe your life vision and your life purpose.
62. See how you can be helpful for people and nature.
63. Recognize what perceptions and behaviours will get you where you want to be.
64. Find work you love.
65. Change your career to feel happier and more inspired to grow as a human.
66. Make a daring plan to quit the wrong job and find the right one.
67. Choose a job aligned with your values, where you can contribute with your creative potential.
68. Use your creative energy, your creativity and your life potential.
69. Match your passion with business and marketing skills to design your meaningful work.
70. Start your innovative business that improves people's lives.
71. Experience your emotional well-being.
72. Choose between following debt-fueled destructive consumerism or being on the quest for authentic, passionate creations.
73. Grow your vibrant energy through your healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
74. Reconnect with yourself and discover your purpose.
75. Feel connected with nature and people and embrace emotionally-ecological well-being.
76. Create your meaningful work.
77. Create your fulfilled life.
78. Support projects that protect our only biosphere. Find ways to reconnect people to nature and inspire them to care more about all life.
79. Bring together understanding and actions, creativity and connections to make a better world each day.
80. Love life each day again.
DAILY CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
Which of these choices can you make today to feel happy?
Which of them can you make within a week? Within a month? Within a year?
First, write these four lists (today, week, month, year) of your choices. Second, mark those choices that would have the most significant impact on your short and long term happiness. Third, be sure to focus on those marked in your daily actions and when you plan your life goals.
Use LIGHT for your creative journaling to get a clear picture of your desired life.
Summary Of Your Self Discovery Guide
It is expected to have more rounds of all these steps until you reach clarity about yourself.
If you want to speed up this self-discovery process by increasing your clarity, motivation and focus, there is the Art Of Green Path LIGHT.
The LIGHT is a unique 12-step system, interactive journaling tool and your creative guide for designing your desired life. Use it to understand yourself better.
How To Not Feeling Empty In Our Disturbing Times?
Scientific studies revealed that having a meaningful challenge gives us a more prolonged feeling of happiness, much more than passive entertainment and pleasure indulgence. Despite all benefits, obviously, the majority of people instead choose deficient escapes to feel good. As a consequence, the world is ruled by consumption and debt. It seems people are not smart to be free.
Do you feel something is missing in your life?
Are you feeling empty in spite of all life potential?
Can you recognize causes for your unhappy life?
What is your meaningful challenge?
But what are the right challenges? Where to find them? How to have the confidence to deal with them? How are difficulties connected with each other and with your life? Even more puzzling, how to find solutions not just to one of them, but to all of them? How to build your strengths to create something different? Even more challenging, how to create something healthy in every sense? All lights up with the question: what is my meaningful challenge?
The key elements here are awareness, motivation, and creation. Being aware of the right challenge, we have to understand ourselves actively. Second, to taste it, we have to feel curious and confident. The decisive step is to create something new and meaningful. In other words, finding yourself is a transformative journey that grows our happiness from within. Only understanding can beat ignorance. Above all, we find meaning when we improve our life or the lives of others.
Life is unlimited. Can curiosity lead you to the challenges that will bring you happiness?
How Do You Feel?
How Do You Want To Feel?
Sick and Ignorant OR Healthy and Inspired?
Destructive and Selfish OR Creative and Generous?
Trapped and Disconnected OR Free and Connected?
In our age of distractions and shallow values, many people are lost and hungry for resonating answers to essential life questions: How to love yourself? How to be confident? How to be happy? How to find your own purpose? For sure, there is nothing more valuable than to know yourself.
Art Of Green Path LIGHT leads people on a journey of self discovery that involves inspirational questions, authentic motivation and a curious focus on their path to be happy and find themselves again.
About Pursuing Happiness
Long-term happiness is about 15% pleasure and 85% purpose. When we chase pleasure by passively consuming things, we are diminishing our strengths, building our addictions, and lowering our happiness with life. When we pursue something meaningful that is also out of our comfort zone, we are developing our strengths, visualizing our goals, and growing our happiness with life - all three at the same time.
Life should be happy. The more we choose health - in all its forms (food, movement, sleep, meditation, nature) - the more we can reach joy (through curiosity, relationships, community, generosity, creation). Health and joy are prerequisites for happiness.
Do you see the world going crazy? Do you want to be different?
Our authentic awareness makes unconventional life possible. When you know how you want to feel, you can create conditions for such desired feelings. First, you stop doing what everybody else is doing. Second, you choose to change your mindset, diet, behaviors, relationship, job, goals, or impact. Third, you focus your energy on creations that move you toward your desired future. Away from the widespread mess of confusion, imitation, and addiction - forced on all of us. A healthy body and a healthy mind are prerequisites for life satisfaction.
Remember, your happiness grows when you choose your authentic challenges.
Too often we blindly follow the herd. Learn how to ask and answer smart questions that make you unique and confident.
The system around us doesn't help us to find what is good for us. Learn how to find yourself through your genuine motivation.
Our lives are full of distraction and procrastination. Learn how to be yourself by actively searching for your clarity.
Below you will find my related insights to help you find right questions, develop right motivation and achieve right focus.
How do you want to feel?
What do you need for happiness?
Who do you want to be?
How to find your purpose?
Answers to these essential questions are making our life enthusiastic and extraordinary, or passive and painful. Many are depressed by modern mainstream traps and omnipresent fears. Being lost, not able to exit the maze. So they stay stuck in a fog of denial and unhappiness.
Instead, to feel lost and miserable, you can choose to feel curious and joyful. Only by having a clear vision of your happy future can you start changes that make such a future possible. Understanding yourself and eventually finding yourself leads you to your meaningful challenges. Get to know yourself as you unlock your life happiness.
Finding purpose in life is a transformative journey for all unhappy souls.
Inspiration and Guidance.
Art Of Green Path LIGHT
Path Of Awareness
Path Of Awareness is the first path in the Art Of Green Path. It is the interactive 7-module flow of insights and exercises to inspire your superpowers to connect with yourself, understand what you want, and discover your authentic life purpose.
To prepare you for that journey, I have the right challenge that will provoke your self improvement and trigger your sense of purpose - Art Of Green Path LIGHT.
The Art Of Green Path Concept
The Art Of Green Path guides your transformative journey through four paths:
If you want to subscribe to the Art Of Green Path list, the best way is to first take The Life Change Quiz to get personalized results and guidance on your next steps.
You will also receive a free ebook 'LIGHT - 12 Steps To Change Your Life' to help you decipher your desired life.
If you want to feel happy and use your unrealized life potential, now you have special opportunity to buy your personal transformative program Art Of Green Path LIGHT!
You will also receive a free ebook 'LIGHT - 12 Steps To Change Your Life' to help you decipher your desired life.
Art Of Green Path LIGHT
Get To Know Yourself Through The Art Of Green Path
I believe that LIGHT can help you understand your unrealised life potential. Feel that NOW is the right moment to dive deeper into your self-understanding and start growing your new life. LIGHT is designed to help you build your creative momentum of change, clear and write your best thoughts, and visualise your desired unconventional life, all in 12 interactive Steps. LIGHT is your personalised tool for active self-development. Learn more here.